Follicular units are extracted from the certain methods are known as the extraction technique, either by the FUT or FUT hair transplant. The hair transplant procedure involves the process of hair root shifting from the donor zone to the recipient one in order to cover the bald area, fully with the live hair follicles and aesthetically fulfill the restoration needs to be matched with the cosmetic goal of the procedure.
Scientifically, there are two proven techniques for hair root extraction, which name we already discussed in the above paragraph and here it is important to note that what defines the technique compatibility and how is it efficient to apply in the restoration procedure.
The hair transplant in Delhi offers you the best service facilities added to the benefits of the expert Surgeon and recognized clinics that help in maintaining the aesthetic concerns of the surgery. It is better to consult with your surgeon if you are facing an extreme hair loss from the past few days or it is a chronic, i.e., Alopecia areata. The pattern baldness or Androgenic alopecia is a genetic baldness that only treated with the hair transplant procedure. The hair transplant cost in Jaipur comes after the capital, Delhi as a budget-cost decision have aimed to sort out the problem of hair loss permanently and widely used in treating the problem of genetic baldness.
The FUT Hair Transplant:
The FUT or follicular unit transplant is the technique of hair root extraction via the strip of the skin from the safe donor part that contains the permanent hair follicles that never fall out. The FUT technique involves the simple incision and advanced suture to close the area efficiently. The major advantage of the FUT technique is their permanent hair follicles as the area from where the roots are excised is resistant to the effect of DHT-sensitivity. The DHT-resistant characteristics make the follicles permanent that retains the character, even after the transplantation and fulfill the hair transplant goal in an effective manner.
The Significance of FUT Hair Transplant is as follows:
- The FUT offers you a number of grafts in a single sitting via the strip excision
- The FUT makes the possibility of a dense-packed hair transplantation
- The FUT always gives the permanent hair follicles due to the extraction targeting an area of the safe portion of the scalp
- The FUT is an effective and widely accepted technique for treating the male pattern baldness
- The FUT is widely used to treat the higher grade of baldness like the NW-V, VI, or VII as it has the strength to cover the area with a greater number of grafts.
The FUE Hair Transplant:
The FUE or follicular unit extraction is the technique of extracting individual hair follicle followed by the random punching process that automatically reduces the donor area strength as the multiple punching needs an aesthetic distance for targeting the next one! However, the extraction done in the FUE has less capability to offer a desired number of grafts to fulfill the restoration goal. The punching is made by the punching tools that weigh the cost of hair transplant. Nonetheless, the outcomes are very less in the FUE transplant.
The Limitations of FUE Hair Transplant:
- Limited the safe donor supply of the Scalp: The FUE hair transplant involves the hair root extraction one-by-one that automatically reduces the donor area capacity to offer a desired number of grafts. The multiple punching needs aesthetic distance from one to another extraction point that deteriorates the donor area capacity subsequently, gives a lesser number of grafts even the inclusion of practice is more and more.
- The Graft quality is compromised: The yielding ratio of grafts in the FUE is very less; nonetheless, the quality of the grafts is poor because of the multiple punching that is made on the basis of the forecasting or speculation ability. Due to the inclusion of forecasting method to decide the hair root direction for the extraction, it leads to heavy damages and most of the punching done for the extraction goes without getting the graft or they may go wrong, results in the transection of grafts.
- The chances of Scarring in FUE are additive: The scarring on the donor zone in the FUE technique is very common that is a big disadvantage of this practice. Since the follicular units are extracted one-by-one and each extraction made a point scar that is all noticeable! So, it is better to avoid the FUE technique if the NW-grade of baldness is higher.
On the whole, we can say that the FUT technique is one of the best and effective techniques of hair restoration that has the capability to offer a number of grafts via the strip excision that fulfills the desired cosmetic goal of the procedure.